Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You're Too Sweet!

Hello everyone,

I hope you have been well and are keeping warm.  Today's share involves taking my paper crafting tools into the kitchen to make some edible Valentines.  That poor little puppy is almost too cute to eat... almost...

These were so much fun to make, and my 4 year old even joined in and decorated some of his own.  They make a great gift... as long as your husband doesn't find them first (or maybe that's just mine?).


For a full how-to including supplies, please pop over to my post at Scrapbooker's Paradise.

Thanks so much for popping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I very much appreciate it!

Big hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

6 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww how gorgeous Dawn, such a lovely idea and as you say almost too nice to eat!
hugs Sue xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet Dawn.

gr karin

Unknown said...

Don't be too disappointed to find your yummy and superb looking cookies gone when you come back to visit it Dawn, LOL! They're fab!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cebelica said...

You can do what?! O.o Now, if this isn't one of the most amazing ideas I've seen so far I don't know what is. I LOVE it!!! Off to check how to do this!!! And you are right - these are (almost) too cute to eat!!! I'd have to hide them from my sweetie too. Men, huh?! ;)
Hugs! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh these look yummy Dawn, yes my hubby would have them scoffed too, hugs Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Dawn! Your cookies are ADORABLE! Yummy! I can smell your kitchen from here! and the scrapbook page below is beautiful. Dawn, So sorry I have not been able to visit your blog regularly this month - the bingo game is taking all my time and energy - and will until it is completed.
hugs,
de