Friday, January 10, 2014

Playing in Paradise - Frosty Winter

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and keeping warm!  It is time for a new Playing in Paradise challenge, and with the new year comes a new format.  Instead of sketches, we will be using themes.  To kick things off, our talented new designer Lee-Anne has chosen a 'Frosty' theme.  Include the word, snowflakes or do a winter inspired project.

For my project, I cheated a bit and cased one of my own previous CAS cards.  I have been 'under the weather' so I'm not sure I would have been able to get a project done otherwise.


Lots of glitter and shimmer on this one:


The team has made some gorgeous projects to inspire you, so pop by the challenge to check them out and get all the details.  I hope you will join in!


Supplies:

silver and icy blue shimmery cardstock
Tim Holts banner die
Amy R Snowman Sayings sentiment

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn



8 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Dawn, I love the frost colours and beautiful textures too.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better soon.
Hugs Sue xx

Linda Pekrul said...

This is such a beautiful card Dawn! I love the shimmery paper and the glitter and embossing... it all works together so well. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hope it's not that terrible flu that everyone's catching. Take care and feel better soon!

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous snowflake work. Almost makes me appreciate winter...kidding. Keep smiling and creating.

Jessi Fogan said...

Hey, CASEing works when you've got a winner on your hands :) I really hope you shake this bug soon (and that no others come to play!)

Donna Ellis said...

Well, it certainly IS an elegant, pretty CAS if that is what you want to call it, Dawn! It's more like WOW! I am sorry to hear you're not feeling up to snuff, but hope you are soon feeling better. hugs, de

Unknown said...

Such a striking snowflake card this is, love the shimmer and shine, so pretty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dawn love your shimmery snowflake
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Diane said...

Gorgeous snowflake Dawn, great colors and embossed background.

Hugs Diane