Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Card or Photo Clips

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well!  I have a quick post to share one of the little clothes pins I altered for hanging the holiday cards and photos we receive this year.  These are super quick and easy, perfect for making in a batch.


If you are not familiar with how to turn a flat die into a rosette, I have included an easy to follow tutorial in my post at Scrapbooker's Paradise.  If you have time, I hope you will pop on by to have a look.

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, such a pretty and delicate design.
hugs Sue xx

Bea und Doreen said...

wow, looks amazing
hugs
Doreen xx

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Aren't you the clever one? Not just another pretty snowflake - a fabulous combo of snowflake and butterfly wings which make the Christmas Card collection even prettier! Wonderful design, Miss Dawn! hugs, de

Ira Huberts said...

What a wonderful idea Dawn! Makes such a fabulous winter adornment, just lovely! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Denise Price said...

Prettiest clothespins ever! :)