Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ribbon Flower Tutorial

Hello everyone,

I'm back again to share a quick and simple thank you card featuring some pretty flowers I made with ribbon.



These flowers are really fun to make and can be adapted to different styles so easily by changing the ribbon and centres.  I have put together a step by step photo tutorial for creating these flowers over on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.  For more details on my card and to check out the tutorial, go here.  I hope you like them and give them a try!

Thanks so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I love reading them and having the chance to visit you too.  I have been away, so I have fallen behind again, but will start catching up with everyone again tomorrow (after I get some much needed zzzzzzz's!).

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

5 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

These look gorgeous Dawm , off to check out your tutorial now..
hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Your flowers are absolutely perfect Dawn, so wonderfully made, also love those fine centrepieces, adorable creation! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jessi Fogan said...

These look so cool! Off to see how they're made :)

Donna Ellis said...

What a wonderful card, Dawn - so pretty! It took a while to locate your tutorial - as usual, you have done a wonderful job with the photos and explanations. Thank you for teaching me a new thing to make with fumble fingers! LOL - seriously - I love your flowers. hugs, de

Mary Lou said...

Wow Love this card and I have to give a go at these ribbon flowers!!!
Hugs