Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ribbon Flower Tutorial

Hello everyone,

I'm back again to share a quick and simple thank you card featuring some pretty flowers I made with ribbon.



These flowers are really fun to make and can be adapted to different styles so easily by changing the ribbon and centres.  I have put together a step by step photo tutorial for creating these flowers over on the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.  For more details on my card and to check out the tutorial, go here.  I hope you like them and give them a try!

Thanks so much for visiting and for taking the time to leave a comment.  I love reading them and having the chance to visit you too.  I have been away, so I have fallen behind again, but will start catching up with everyone again tomorrow (after I get some much needed zzzzzzz's!).

Hugs & happy crafting,

Dawn

5 comments:

Sue said...

These look gorgeous Dawm , off to check out your tutorial now..
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Your flowers are absolutely perfect Dawn, so wonderfully made, also love those fine centrepieces, adorable creation! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jessi Fogan said...

These look so cool! Off to see how they're made :)

Donna Ellis said...

What a wonderful card, Dawn - so pretty! It took a while to locate your tutorial - as usual, you have done a wonderful job with the photos and explanations. Thank you for teaching me a new thing to make with fumble fingers! LOL - seriously - I love your flowers. hugs, de

Mary Lou said...

Wow Love this card and I have to give a go at these ribbon flowers!!!
Hugs